Blocking gas springs
For variable positioning, rigid or spring locking. BLOC-O-LIFT® gas springs raise and lower accurately and hold in position when stopped.
- Locking Gas springs can be blocked in any position by two different methods rigid in extension or rigid in compression.
- Resilient blocking is ideal for smooth dampening of shocks, impacts or pulse-peak loads.
- These gas spring may be suitable for continuous release applications, if required.
- Available in strengths from 200-1200N (45-270 lbs) in steel with either a Black Nitrate or Stainless Steel finish
Sizes available (stroke length / extended length):
- 60 (2.35) / 228 (8.98) mm (in)
- 80 (3.15) / 269 (10.59)
- 100 (3.94) / 310 (12.20)
- 120 (4.72) / 348 (13.70)
- 160 (6.30) / 430 (16.93)
- 200 (7.87) / 509 (20.04)
- 250 (9.84) / 610 (24.02)
- *Spring blocking dimensions shown
In order to save time and ensure the perfect match for your application, please fill out the design form (above) and fax to TCH Customer service at 416-299-3255. Please read our gas spring brochure (above) or click here for more information regarding the ordering of Stabilus gas springs.